Thursday 1 January 2015

Talent!

Happy New Year!

I love looking at everyone's blogs and being presented with such a wealth of talent.   There is just so much great art, music, writing, comedy and photography, both from bloggers and from others whose work is showcased within, a lot of which I'd never know about if I hadn't met you all in Blogworld.

Recently, the lovely and talented fellow blogger Yve over at Nightshade Dolls has been working hard on a unique collaborative project, 'Cult Of Doll' and a preview of it in the form of a Mini Almanac is available to peruse online for the first time today.

With its stunning design, beautiful illustrations and a delicious air of gothic mystery it gives a little introductory taster of some fantastical tales dreamed up by the 'one of a kind' doll and figurative artists involved to accompany and complement their creations.

Here's the delightful poster for it


and here's the link .  Just click on View to see the contents. I'm looking forward to further developments.



7 comments:

  1. I think it's excellent, Yve - I can really see just how much hard work has gone into it and can see that it's been a true labour of love!
    I'd love to be able to write something but I'm no good with story ideas... if inspiration ever strikes, though, I'll let you know, thank you for asking!

    2015: so far so good - hope same for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just been over there to take a look - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, isn't it? Such a great original idea too.

      Delete
  3. Happy belated new year to you too... I'm off to have a look...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Furtheron, hope your year has started well.

      Delete
  4. Will take a look, I have just watched the movie Annabelle!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, had a look at a review of 'Annabelle' - scary...

      Delete

Please come in, the door is open

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...