Sunday 24 April 2016

Girl Crush Sunday #5

Vicky McClure



Oh, DC Kate Fleming, please save the day and tell me you haven't fallen for Dot's manipulative lies!

I've been literally on the edge of my seat at times during 'Line Of Duty' - and I do mean 'literally' in the literal (!) sense and not in the way it's so often misused (like "I'd literally cut off my right arm to see him again" or "I was so embarrassed, I literally died"...).  It happened last week when Steve was suspended...  the frustration and the anguish on his face..!  And  at the tension when Dot and Lindsay Denton were in the car.  How is it all going to get wrapped up in the final episode?  Who is pulling the strings?  

I can hardly wait 'til Thursday.... not just because of my girl crush on lovely Vicky.

9 comments:

  1. He's a devious guy is our Dot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy crush on Vicky McClure in this household

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't blame you for crushing on her. She's hawt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellently written and great twists...

    And she is my latest unattainable celebrity crush... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, looking forward to tonight's finale!

      Delete
  5. Hi C,
    Could I ask you to remove the link to my blog now?

    Thanks so much.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Please come in, the door is open

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...